Read & Write Arabic Language
Our Arabic programe features the key skills for reading writing, speaking and listening.
Every student’s learning and progress is tracked by our well-qualified Arabic trainer every lesson to ensure that every student gets the most from their Arabic programme
- Speaking, fluency and vocabulary practice
- Grammar and language structure
- Pronunciation, elocution and presentation
- Comprehension, listening and basic reading
By the end of the module, students will:
- Understand some of the main features of Arabic-speaking societies and how the Arabic language reflects these.
- Gain an elementary understanding of Arabic sentence construction and be able to apply this in spoken and written formulation of simple, everyday language.
- Develop a reasonable standard of pronunciation.
- Be able to recognise common signs and formal indicators.
- Recognise and use Arabic script in context and be able to compose short dialogues and notes.